Students are expected to follow all School regulations. Failing which very strict action will be taken.
1. All students are expected to behave politely with the teachers.
2. The cleanliness, discipline and decor of the school is a direct responsibility of the students.
3. Students are expected to take keen interest in all school activities.
4. WILLFUL DAMAGE TO THE SCHOOL PROPERTY IS AN OFFENCE & PUNISHABLE BY EITHER FINE, SUSPENSION OR EXPULSION.
5. Students must not come to school in geared vehicle except bi-cycle or ungeared vehicle.
6. Std. XI/XII students are not allowed to bring vehicles without prior permission from the Principal & without valid license & helmet.
7. Students are not permitted to eat from hawkers around school gate.
8. Students must remember the following prohibition, failing which will be considered a punishable offence and heavy penalty:
Writing on walls, desks/benches, carrying knives and any other dangerous instruments, carrying own story books, comics, magazines, cassettes etc., cycling within school premises, leave the school without Principal’s permission bringing narcotic or any alcoholic drinks.
9. Since the mode of instruction is English, it is compulsory for all the students to speak in English within the school premises.
10. If a student feels sick or gets hurt, the school will give First Aid & inform the parent through the telephone. In such cases, a contact phone no. is very essential which the parent should enter the right & accurate telephone No. in the diary.
11. Students at any cost will not be allowed to leave the school during the school hours. In case of an emergency, the parent should personally meet the Principal or send a letter of authorisation with the escort.