ADLS Sunshine School organised a panel discussion on how domestic violence impacts child
development on 8 th January, 2018 (Monday) at KSMS Auditorium. The objective behind the
programme was to highlight this otherwise stigmatized topic and how a healthy and secured
family environment helps a child develop gracefully. We had 8 panelists to give a talk on
domestic violence and its impact on the society.
The panelists were:
1. Ms. Ruchi Singh- Key speaker
2. Mr. Prabhat Kumar- City SP
3. Mrs. Nandini Shukla- Principal
4. Dr. Manoj Sahoo- Psychiatrist
5. Mrs. Ujwala Kumar- Counsellor
6. Mr. Chayan Sarkar- Lawyer
7. Ms. Tulika Mukherjee- Psychologist
8. Col. R.V.K. Singh- Parent
The discussion witnessed a plethora of knowledge and experience shared by the panelists.
ADLS Sunshine School is relentlessly working in this field so that every child feels the warmth
one should get at home and does not suffer in silence.
© 2015 ADLS Sunshine School. All rights reserved. Developed & Maintained by Work And Works